Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Home United FC VS Persija Jakarta Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLHome United FC VS Persija Jakarta Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.5 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Home United FC win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Home United FC scored 16 goals and conceded 26 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Home United FC scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Persija Jakarta scored 22 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Persija Jakarta scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Home United FC last five matches: L/D/L/D/L; Persija Jakarta last five matches: D/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Home United FC vs Persija Jakarta are 4.15-4.15-1.85, live odds change to 4.00-3.80-1.80. The lowest first odds are 3.65-3.60-1.67, live odds change to 3.80-3.75-1.75. The average first odds are 3.82-3.79-1.75, live average odds change to 3.89-3.78-1.77. In this game the chance that Home United FC wins is 23.8%, the chance for a draw is 24.0% and the chance for Persija Jakarta to win this game is 52.2%.


Home United FC VS Persija Jakarta Prediction
The First Pick: Persija Jakarta to win
The Second Pick: draw

Home United FC VS Persija Jakarta Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom