Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Hradec Kralove VS FK Nachod-Destne Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFHradec Kralove VS FK Nachod-Destne Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hradec Kralove got 9 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.4 with 31 points in Czech Republic 2.Liga.

 

2. FK Nachod-Destne got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Czech Republic Cup.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hradec Kralove win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hradec Kralove win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches. FK Nachod-Destne win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hradec Kralove last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-. FK Nachod-Destne last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hradec Kralove wins is 76.71%, the chance for a draw is 14.17% and the chance for FK Nachod-Destne to win this game is 9.12%.


Hradec Kralove VS FK Nachod-Destne
Prediction:Hradec Kralove

Hradec Kralove VS FK Nachod-Destne Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom