Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Hualien (W) VS Inter Taoyuan FC (W) Prediction Taiwan Mulan League Women

Chinese TMLHualien (W) VS Inter Taoyuan FC (W) Prediction Taiwan Mulan League Women

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Taiwan Mulan League Women -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hualien (W) got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.1 with 13 points in Taiwan Mulan League Women.

 

2. Inter Taoyuan FC (W) got 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.5 with 4 points in Taiwan Mulan League Women.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hualien (W) win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hualien (W) win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 5 matches. Inter Taoyuan FC (W) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

 

5. Hualien (W) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Inter Taoyuan FC (W) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hualien (W) wins is 67.07%, the chance for a draw is 18.77% and the chance for Inter Taoyuan FC (W) to win this game is 14.16%.


Hualien (W) VS Inter Taoyuan FC (W)
Prediction:Hualien (W)

Hualien (W) VS Inter Taoyuan FC (W) Prediction Taiwan Mulan League Women

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom