Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Huddersfield Town VS Lincoln City Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCHuddersfield Town VS Lincoln City Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Huddersfield Town got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.19 with 1 points in England Championship.

 

2. Lincoln City got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 6 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Huddersfield Town win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Huddersfield Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lincoln City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Huddersfield Town last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/W; Handicap:V/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Lincoln City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/L; Handicap: W/W/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Huddersfield Town wins is 56.88%, the chance for a draw is 23.82% and the chance for Lincoln City to win this game is 19.30%.


Huddersfield Town VS Lincoln City
Prediction:Huddersfield Town

Huddersfield Town VS Lincoln City Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom