Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Hull City VS Rotherham United Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHHull City VS Rotherham United Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Hull City win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 25.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hull City scored 21 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hull City scored 14 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 3.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Rotherham United scored 7 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Rotherham United scored 1 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 0.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Hull City last five matches: L/W/L/D/W; Rotherham United last five matches: D/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Hull City vs Rotherham United are 1.80-4.00-6.25, live odds change to 1.86-3.85-5.40. The lowest first odds are 1.41-3.19-4.00, live odds change to 1.51-3.10-3.94. The average first odds are 1.65-3.62-5.15, live average odds change to 1.75-3.55-4.69. In this game the chance that Hull City wins is 53.6%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Rotherham United to win this game is 20.0%.


Hull City VS Rotherham United Prediction
The First Pick: Hull City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Hull City VS Rotherham United Prediction England Championship

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom