Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Imolese VS Sambenedettese Prediction Italy C1

ITA C1Imolese VS Sambenedettese Prediction Italy C1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Italy C1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Imolese win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Imolese scored 17 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Imolese scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sambenedettese scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sambenedettese scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 80.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Imolese last five matches: W/W/L/W/W; Sambenedettese last five matches: L/L/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Imolese vs Sambenedettese are 2.77-3.10-5.00, live odds change to 2.77-3.07-4.40. The lowest first odds are 1.72-2.70-2.80, live odds change to 1.85-2.65-2.78. The average first odds are 2.00-2.92-4.04, live average odds change to 2.34-2.83-3.15. In this game the chance that Imolese wins is 39.2%, the chance for a draw is 32.2% and the chance for Sambenedettese to win this game is 28.6%.


Imolese VS Sambenedettese Prediction
The First Pick: Imolese to win
The Second Pick: draw

Imolese VS Sambenedettese Prediction Italy C1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom