Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
JK Tallinna Kalev VS Trans Narva Prediction Estonia Champions League

EST D1JK Tallinna Kalev VS Trans Narva Prediction Estonia Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
Estonia Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. JK Tallinna Kalev got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.10 with 0 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

2. Trans Narva got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.7 with 0 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, JK Tallinna Kalev win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, JK Tallinna Kalev win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Trans Narva win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. JK Tallinna Kalev last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:-/-/-/L/L; Over/Under: -/-/-/O/U. Trans Narva last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/-/-; Over/Under: O/U/U/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that JK Tallinna Kalev wins is 10.30%, the chance for a draw is 16.34% and the chance for Trans Narva to win this game is 73.36%.


JK Tallinna Kalev VS Trans Narva
Prediction:Trans Narva

JK Tallinna Kalev VS Trans Narva Prediction Estonia Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom