Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
KVSK Lommel VS Westerlo Prediction Belgian Second Division

BEL D2KVSK Lommel VS Westerlo Prediction Belgian Second Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
Belgian Second Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team KVSK Lommel win rate is 25.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 62.50%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team KVSK Lommel scored 8 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, KVSK Lommel scored 2 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 80.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Westerlo scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Westerlo scored 2 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. KVSK Lommel last five matches: L/L/L/W/L; Westerlo last five matches: D/D/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of KVSK Lommel vs Westerlo are 2.71-3.80-3.15, live odds change to 2.96-3.35-2.71. The lowest first odds are 2.17-2.70-2.40, live odds change to 2.40-2.77-2.34. The average first odds are 2.42-3.12-2.77, live average odds change to 2.68-3.05-2.55. In this game the chance that KVSK Lommel wins is 34.3%, the chance for a draw is 30.0% and the chance for Westerlo to win this game is 35.7%.


KVSK Lommel VS Westerlo Prediction
The First Pick: Westerlo to win
The Second Pick: KVSK Lommel to win

KVSK Lommel VS Westerlo Prediction Belgian Second Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom