Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Keila JK VS Vaprus Parnu Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFKeila JK VS Vaprus Parnu Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Keila JK got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.4 with 3 points in Estonia Teine Liiga.

 

2. Vaprus Parnu got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.5 with 1 points in Estonia Esi Liiga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Keila JK win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Keila JK win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Vaprus Parnu win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Keila JK last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap:-/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-. Vaprus Parnu last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/L; Handicap: V/V/-/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/-/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Keila JK wins is 11.12%, the chance for a draw is 14.40% and the chance for Vaprus Parnu to win this game is 74.48%.


Keila JK VS Vaprus Parnu
Prediction:Vaprus Parnu

Keila JK VS Vaprus Parnu Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom