Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
LASK Linz VS Basel Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLLASK Linz VS Basel Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. LASK Linz got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.2 with 9 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

2. Basel got 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.2 with 9 points in Swiss Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, LASK Linz win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, LASK Linz win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Basel win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. LASK Linz last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/U/O. Basel last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that LASK Linz wins is 43.78%, the chance for a draw is 27.00% and the chance for Basel to win this game is 29.23%.


LASK Linz VS Basel
Prediction:LASK Linz

LASK Linz VS Basel Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom