Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
LT Minsk VS Krily Radzimy Prediction Belarus Amateur League

BLR ALLT Minsk VS Krily Radzimy Prediction Belarus Amateur League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
Belarus Amateur League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. LT Minsk got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Belarus Amateur League.

 

2. Krily Radzimy got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Belarus Amateur League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, LT Minsk win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, LT Minsk win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches. Krily Radzimy win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

 

5. LT Minsk last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W; Handicap:-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-. Krily Radzimy last five matches, 1x2: W/W; Handicap: -/-; Over/Under: -/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that LT Minsk wins is 25.88%, the chance for a draw is 20.34% and the chance for Krily Radzimy to win this game is 53.78%.


LT Minsk VS Krily Radzimy
Prediction:Krily Radzimy

LT Minsk VS Krily Radzimy Prediction Belarus Amateur League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom