Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Las Palmas VS Osasuna Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

SPA D2Las Palmas VS Osasuna Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Las Palmas win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 75.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Las Palmas scored 10 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 70.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Las Palmas scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 100.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Osasuna scored 16 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Osasuna scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Las Palmas last five matches: D/L/D/L/D; Osasuna last five matches: W/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Las Palmas vs Osasuna are 2.45-3.25-4.30, live odds change to 2.43-3.28-3.50. The lowest first odds are 2.00-2.70-2.70, live odds change to 2.05-2.75-2.75. The average first odds are 2.29-3.02-3.13, live average odds change to 2.29-3.05-3.18. In this game the chance that Las Palmas wins is 40.4%, the chance for a draw is 30.4% and the chance for Osasuna to win this game is 29.2%.


Las Palmas VS Osasuna Prediction
The First Pick: Las Palmas to win
The Second Pick: draw

Las Palmas VS Osasuna Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom