Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Lazio VS Novara Prediction Coppa Italia

ITA CupLazio VS Novara Prediction Coppa Italia

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Lazio win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lazio scored 12 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Lazio scored 8 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Novara scored 15 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 70.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Novara scored 3 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 100.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Lazio last five matches: D/W/W/L/L; Novara last five matches: W/D/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Lazio vs Novara are 1.25-7.05-14.00, live odds change to 1.27-7.78-17.50. The lowest first odds are 1.10-4.77-8.00, live odds change to 1.05-4.97-9.20. The average first odds are 1.20-6.25-11.17, live average odds change to 1.19-6.76-13.04. In this game the chance that Lazio wins is 78.8%, the chance for a draw is 13.9% and the chance for Novara to win this game is 7.3%.


Lazio VS Novara Prediction
The First Pick: Lazio to win
The Second Pick: draw

Lazio VS Novara Prediction Coppa Italia

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom