Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Lebanon VS Saudi Arabia Prediction AFC Asian Cup

AFCLebanon VS Saudi Arabia Prediction AFC Asian Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
AFC Asian Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Lebanon win rate is 25.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 75.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lebanon scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Lebanon scored 2 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Saudi Arabia scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Saudi Arabia scored 1 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Lebanon last five matches: L/L/L/D/L; Saudi Arabia last five matches: W/D/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Lebanon vs Saudi Arabia are 11.00-7.20-1.73, live odds change to 9.50-4.41-1.55. The lowest first odds are 2.80-3.60-1.24, live odds change to 6.70-3.40-1.30. The average first odds are 7.60-4.03-1.40, live average odds change to 7.58-3.86-1.45. In this game the chance that Lebanon wins is 12.2%, the chance for a draw is 23.9% and the chance for Saudi Arabia to win this game is 63.9%.


Lebanon VS Saudi Arabia Prediction
The First Pick: Saudi Arabia to win
The Second Pick: draw

Lebanon VS Saudi Arabia Prediction AFC Asian Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom