Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Leeds United VS Derby County Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHLeeds United VS Derby County Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Leeds United win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Leeds United scored 16 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Leeds United scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Derby County scored 15 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Derby County scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Leeds United last five matches: L/L/L/W/W; Derby County last five matches: D/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Leeds United vs Derby County are 1.91-4.00-4.65, live odds change to 1.91-3.90-4.75. The lowest first odds are 1.55-3.00-3.40, live odds change to 1.55-3.20-3.55. The average first odds are 1.78-3.62-4.15, live average odds change to 1.81-3.68-4.16. In this game the chance that Leeds United wins is 51.9%, the chance for a draw is 25.5% and the chance for Derby County to win this game is 22.6%.


Leeds United VS Derby County Prediction
The First Pick: Leeds United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Leeds United VS Derby County Prediction England Championship

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom