Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Leicester City VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRLeicester City VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Leicester City win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Leicester City scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Leicester City scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Southampton scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Southampton scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Leicester City last five matches: L/W/L/W/W; Southampton last five matches: D/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Leicester City vs Southampton are 2.05-3.75-4.35, live odds change to 2.01-3.62-4.60. The lowest first odds are 1.70-2.95-2.96, live odds change to 1.70-2.98-3.40. The average first odds are 1.95-3.41-3.86, live average odds change to 1.93-3.43-4.23. In this game the chance that Leicester City wins is 49.5%, the chance for a draw is 27.8% and the chance for Southampton to win this game is 22.7%.


Leicester City VS Southampton Prediction
The First Pick: Leicester City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Leicester City VS Southampton Prediction English Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom