Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Leicester City VS Southampton Tips English Premier League

ENG PRLeicester City VS Southampton Tips English Premier League

Submit by tipster Vicky
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     

Leicester City  VS  Southampton  Livescore Odds Comparison

English Premier League---Match Time:12/1/2019 23:00 Saturday  GMT+8

 

[Goaloo Data]

1. In the last 21 matches, Leicester City got 9 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses with 31 points, now ranking the 7th in the English Premier League. In the last 20 matches, Leicester City got winning rate of 35%, odds winning rate of 45.00%, Over 2.5 rate of 15.00% and odd rate of 40%.

 

2. In the last 21 matches, Southampton got 3 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses with 16 points, now ranking the 18th in the English Premier League. In the last 20 matches, Southampton got winning rate of 10%, odds winning rate of 35.00%, Over 2.5 rate of 55.00% and odd rate of 35%.

 

3. Leicester City played so so at home that they got 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 home rounds.

 

4. Southampton played poorly on the road that they got 2 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 11 away rounds.

 

5. In the last 10 against games, Leicester City got 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses, being dominant.

 

[Odds Analysis]

1.In the last 10 against games, Leicester City got 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses, being dominant. Southampton did not win a game in the last 4 games, in poor state, making its performance this game against stronger team Leicester City be not overestimated.

 

2.In the last 10 against games, Leicester City got 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses, being dominant. Besides, Leicester City remained unbeaten in the last 4 against games, being dominant mentally. Leicester City has 15 points more than Southampton. Leicester City played well at home while Southampton did poorly at away, so odd of Leicester -0.5 is reasonable. Therefore, it is suggested to bet on Leicester City. 

 

Leicester City vs Southampton Tips

1x2 Picks: Leicester City wins 

Handicap Picks: Leicester City -0.5Leicester City  VS  Southampton  Tips  English Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom