Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Linfield FC VS FK Sutjeska Niksic Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA ELLinfield FC VS FK Sutjeska Niksic Prediction UEFA Europa League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Linfield FC got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.3 with 3 points in Northern Ireland Premier League.

 

2. FK Sutjeska Niksic got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.4 with 4 points in Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Linfield FC win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Linfield FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches. FK Sutjeska Niksic win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Linfield FC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap:V/W/W/-/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/-/O. FK Sutjeska Niksic last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: -/L/-/L/V; Over/Under: -/O/-/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Linfield FC wins is 44.13%, the chance for a draw is 27.69% and the chance for FK Sutjeska Niksic to win this game is 28.18%.


Linfield FC VS FK Sutjeska Niksic
Prediction:Linfield FC

Linfield FC VS FK Sutjeska Niksic Prediction UEFA Europa League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom