Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Lobi Stars VS Mamelodi Sundowns Prediction CAF Champions League

CAF CLLobi Stars VS Mamelodi Sundowns Prediction CAF Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
CAF Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Lobi Stars win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lobi Stars scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Lobi Stars scored 8 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Mamelodi Sundowns scored 18 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Mamelodi Sundowns scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Lobi Stars last five matches: W/L/W/L/D; Mamelodi Sundowns last five matches: W/W/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Lobi Stars vs Mamelodi Sundowns are 2.30-3.05-3.40, live odds change to 2.20-3.05-3.70. The lowest first odds are 2.15-2.90-3.10, live odds change to 1.95-2.95-3.25. The average first odds are 2.24-2.94-3.23, live average odds change to 2.10-3.00-3.43. In this game the chance that Lobi Stars wins is 43.2%, the chance for a draw is 30.3% and the chance for Mamelodi Sundowns to win this game is 26.5%.


Lobi Stars VS Mamelodi Sundowns Prediction
The First Pick: Lobi Stars to win
The Second Pick: draw

Lobi Stars VS Mamelodi Sundowns Prediction CAF Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom