Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Luton Town VS Ipswich Town Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCLuton Town VS Ipswich Town Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Luton Town got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.17 with 1 points in England Championship.

 

2. Ipswich Town got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.7 with 4 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Luton Town win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Luton Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches. Ipswich Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Luton Town last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/W; Handicap:L/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Ipswich Town last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap: V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Luton Town wins is 47.36%, the chance for a draw is 26.73% and the chance for Ipswich Town to win this game is 25.91%.


Luton Town VS Ipswich Town
Prediction:Luton Town

Luton Town VS Ipswich Town Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom