Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Lyon VS Reims Prediction France Ligue 1

FRA D1Lyon VS Reims Prediction France Ligue 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Lyon win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lyon scored 16 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Lyon scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Reims scored 11 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Reims scored 1 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 66.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Lyon last five matches: L/W/D/W/W; Reims last five matches: W/D/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Lyon vs Reims are 1.46-5.25-9.00, live odds change to 1.52-5.00-9.00. The lowest first odds are 1.25-3.50-4.80, live odds change to 1.25-3.57-5.50. The average first odds are 1.39-4.61-7.44, live average odds change to 1.46-4.39-7.12. In this game the chance that Lyon wins is 65.2%, the chance for a draw is 21.5% and the chance for Reims to win this game is 13.3%.


Lyon VS Reims Prediction
The First Pick: Lyon to win
The Second Pick: draw

Lyon VS Reims Prediction France Ligue 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom