Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Macara VS Club Guabira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

CON CSAMacara VS Club Guabira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Macara win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Macara scored 15 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Macara scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Club Guabira scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Club Guabira scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Macara last five matches: D/W/W/L/D; Club Guabira last five matches: L/D/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Macara vs Club Guabira are 1.32-5.75-12.50, live odds change to 1.26-6.00-15.00. The lowest first odds are 1.20-4.14-8.30, live odds change to 1.17-4.27-9.00. The average first odds are 1.26-4.89-10.01, live average odds change to 1.22-5.33-11.59. In this game the chance that Macara wins is 74.5%, the chance for a draw is 17.4% and the chance for Club Guabira to win this game is 8.1%.


Macara VS Club Guabira Prediction
The First Pick: Macara to win
The Second Pick: draw

Macara VS Club Guabira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom