Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Manchester United VS Partizan Belgrade Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA ELManchester United VS Partizan Belgrade Prediction UEFA Europa League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, Nov.7 2019     
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester United got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.10 with 13 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Partizan Belgrade got 9 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.4 with 29 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester United win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Partizan Belgrade win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Partizan Belgrade last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester United wins is 68.07%, the chance for a draw is 21.69% and the chance for Partizan Belgrade to win this game is 10.25%.


Manchester United VS Partizan Belgrade
Prediction:Manchester United

Manchester United VS Partizan Belgrade Prediction UEFA Europa League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom