Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Manchester United VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLManchester United VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Manchester United win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Manchester United scored 23 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Manchester United scored 13 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Paris Saint Germain (PSG) scored 26 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) scored 8 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Manchester United last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches: W/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Manchester United vs Paris Saint Germain (PSG) are 3.75-3.80-2.90, live odds change to 3.75-3.70-3.35. The lowest first odds are 2.00-3.10-1.93, live odds change to 2.00-3.08-2.00. The average first odds are 2.90-3.50-2.41, live average odds change to 2.31-3.50-3.08. In this game the chance that Manchester United wins is 41.5%, the chance for a draw is 27.4% and the chance for Paris Saint Germain (PSG) to win this game is 31.1%.


Manchester United VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester United to win
The Second Pick: Paris Saint Germain (PSG) to win

Manchester United VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom