Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Manchester United U23 VS Fulham U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

ENG PU23Manchester United U23 VS Fulham U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
England U23 Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Manchester United U23 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Manchester United U23 scored 14 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Manchester United U23 scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Fulham U23 scored 19 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Fulham U23 scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Manchester United U23 last five matches: L/D/W/W/D; Fulham U23 last five matches: D/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Manchester United U23 vs Fulham U23 are 1.72-4.20-4.10, live odds change to 1.74-4.20-4.04. The lowest first odds are 1.65-4.00-3.68, live odds change to 1.74-4.20-4.04. The average first odds are 1.68-4.04-3.80, live average odds change to 1.74-4.20-4.04. In this game the chance that Manchester United U23 wins is 53.9%, the chance for a draw is 22.4% and the chance for Fulham U23 to win this game is 23.7%.


Manchester United U23 VS Fulham U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester United U23 to win
The Second Pick: Fulham U23 to win

Manchester United U23 VS Fulham U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom