Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Mansfield Town VS Yeovil Town Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Mansfield Town VS Yeovil Town Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Mansfield Town win rate is 44.44%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Mansfield Town scored 12 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Mansfield Town scored 5 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Yeovil Town scored 5 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Yeovil Town scored 1 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Mansfield Town last five matches: L/W/D/W/W; Yeovil Town last five matches: L/L/D/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Mansfield Town vs Yeovil Town are 1.57-4.65-7.50, live odds change to 1.51-5.25-8.50. The lowest first odds are 1.30-3.64-5.56, live odds change to 1.34-3.68-5.75. The average first odds are 1.44-4.17-6.73, live average odds change to 1.43-4.33-7.07. In this game the chance that Mansfield Town wins is 65.0%, the chance for a draw is 21.7% and the chance for Yeovil Town to win this game is 13.3%.


Mansfield Town VS Yeovil Town Prediction
The First Pick: Mansfield Town to win
The Second Pick: draw

Mansfield Town VS Yeovil Town Prediction England League 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom