Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Melbourne Victory VS Newcastle Jets Prediction Australia A-League

AUS D1Melbourne Victory VS Newcastle Jets Prediction Australia A-League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Melbourne Victory win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Melbourne Victory scored 21 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Melbourne Victory scored 11 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Newcastle Jets scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Newcastle Jets scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Melbourne Victory last five matches: L/W/D/D/W; Newcastle Jets last five matches: L/D/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Melbourne Victory vs Newcastle Jets are 2.04-4.40-4.75, live odds change to 2.11-3.85-3.95. The lowest first odds are 1.55-2.82-2.90, live odds change to 1.81-3.25-3.20. The average first odds are 1.82-3.60-3.98, live average odds change to 1.97-3.53-3.57. In this game the chance that Melbourne Victory wins is 47.5%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Newcastle Jets to win this game is 26.1%.


Melbourne Victory VS Newcastle Jets Prediction
The First Pick: Melbourne Victory to win
The Second Pick: draw

Melbourne Victory VS Newcastle Jets Prediction Australia A-League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom