Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Musongati FC VS Athletico Olympic Prediction Burundi League

BI PLMusongati FC VS Athletico Olympic Prediction Burundi League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, May.21 2020     
Burundi League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Musongati FC got 14 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 51 points in Burundi League.

 

2. Athletico Olympic got 9 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.11 with 34 points in Burundi League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Musongati FC win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Musongati FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Athletico Olympic win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Musongati FC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/W; Handicap:-/L/W/L/-; Over/Under: -/O/U/U/-. Athletico Olympic last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap: -/W/L/W/-; Over/Under: -/O/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Musongati FC wins is 64.05%, the chance for a draw is 22.74% and the chance for Athletico Olympic to win this game is 13.21%.


Musongati FC VS Athletico Olympic
Prediction:Musongati FC

Musongati FC VS Athletico Olympic Prediction Burundi League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom