Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Naft Masjed Soleyman FC VS Pars Jonoubi Jam Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

IRN PRNaft Masjed Soleyman FC VS Pars Jonoubi Jam Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Naft Masjed Soleyman FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Naft Masjed Soleyman FC scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Naft Masjed Soleyman FC scored 3 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 0.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Pars Jonoubi Jam scored 11 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Pars Jonoubi Jam scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Naft Masjed Soleyman FC last five matches: L/D/W/W/D; Pars Jonoubi Jam last five matches: D/L/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Naft Masjed Soleyman FC vs Pars Jonoubi Jam are 2.60-2.95-2.75, live odds change to 2.55-2.95-2.75. The lowest first odds are 2.50-2.85-2.65, live odds change to 2.55-2.95-2.75. The average first odds are 2.55-2.90-2.70, live average odds change to 2.55-2.95-2.75. In this game the chance that Naft Masjed Soleyman FC wins is 35.5%, the chance for a draw is 31.1% and the chance for Pars Jonoubi Jam to win this game is 33.4%.


Naft Masjed Soleyman FC VS Pars Jonoubi Jam Prediction
The First Pick: Naft Masjed Soleyman FC to win
The Second Pick: Pars Jonoubi Jam to win

Naft Masjed Soleyman FC VS Pars Jonoubi Jam Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom