Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nam Dinh FC VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai Prediction Vietnamese National Cup

VIE CupNam Dinh FC VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai Prediction Vietnamese National Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Vietnamese National Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nam Dinh FC got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.10 with 3 points in Vietnamese professional league.

 

2. Hoang Anh Gia Lai got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.4 with 4 points in Vietnamese professional league.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nam Dinh FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nam Dinh FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 83.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Hoang Anh Gia Lai win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nam Dinh FC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/O. Hoang Anh Gia Lai last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nam Dinh FC wins is 38.35%, the chance for a draw is 28.13% and the chance for Hoang Anh Gia Lai to win this game is 33.52%.


Nam Dinh FC VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai
Prediction:Nam Dinh FC

Nam Dinh FC VS Hoang Anh Gia Lai Prediction Vietnamese National Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom