Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nebitci VS Kopetdag Asgabat Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

TKM D1Nebitci VS Kopetdag Asgabat Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Turkmenistan Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nebitci got 2 wins, 0 draws and 6 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.7 with 6 points in Turkmenistan Premier League.

 

2. Kopetdag Asgabat got 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.3 with 15 points in Turkmenistan Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nebitci win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nebitci win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 8 matches. Kopetdag Asgabat win rate is 44.44%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 9 matches.

 

5. Nebitci last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/O. Kopetdag Asgabat last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nebitci wins is 21.15%, the chance for a draw is 23.97% and the chance for Kopetdag Asgabat to win this game is 54.89%.


Nebitci VS Kopetdag Asgabat
Prediction:Kopetdag Asgabat

Nebitci VS Kopetdag Asgabat Prediction Turkmenistan Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom