Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Neman Grodno VS FC Torpedo Zhodino Prediction Belarusian Premier League

BLR D1Neman Grodno VS FC Torpedo Zhodino Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, May.21 2020     
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Neman Grodno got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.14 with 8 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. FC Torpedo Zhodino got 5 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.2 with 18 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Neman Grodno win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Neman Grodno win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. FC Torpedo Zhodino win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Neman Grodno last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. FC Torpedo Zhodino last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Neman Grodno wins is 33.64%, the chance for a draw is 30.66% and the chance for FC Torpedo Zhodino to win this game is 35.70%.


Neman Grodno VS FC Torpedo Zhodino
Prediction:FC Torpedo Zhodino

Neman Grodno VS FC Torpedo Zhodino Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom