Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Newport County VS Middlesbrough Prediction England FA Cup

ENG FACNewport County VS Middlesbrough Prediction England FA Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.5 2019     
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Newport County win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Newport County scored 9 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Newport County scored 4 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Middlesbrough scored 16 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Middlesbrough scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Newport County last five matches: L/D/D/W/L; Middlesbrough last five matches: W/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Newport County vs Middlesbrough are 4.40-3.85-2.03, live odds change to 4.80-3.60-2.02. The lowest first odds are 3.30-2.56-1.70, live odds change to 3.40-2.96-1.71. The average first odds are 3.97-3.47-1.87, live average odds change to 4.17-3.40-1.90. In this game the chance that Newport County wins is 22.7%, the chance for a draw is 27.7% and the chance for Middlesbrough to win this game is 49.6%.


Newport County VS Middlesbrough Prediction
The First Pick: Middlesbrough to win
The Second Pick: draw

Newport County VS Middlesbrough Prediction England FA Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom