Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Newport County VS Milton Keynes Dons Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Newport County VS Milton Keynes Dons Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Newport County win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Newport County scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Newport County scored 6 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Milton Keynes Dons scored 17 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Milton Keynes Dons scored 7 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Newport County last five matches: W/W/L/D/D; Milton Keynes Dons last five matches: L/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Newport County vs Milton Keynes Dons are 3.25-3.70-2.53, live odds change to 3.10-3.60-2.55. The lowest first odds are 2.50-3.00-2.15, live odds change to 2.70-3.15-2.25. The average first odds are 2.82-3.39-2.36, live average odds change to 2.84-3.38-2.38. In this game the chance that Newport County wins is 33.0%, the chance for a draw is 27.6% and the chance for Milton Keynes Dons to win this game is 39.4%.


Newport County VS Milton Keynes Dons Prediction
The First Pick: Milton Keynes Dons to win
The Second Pick: Newport County to win

Newport County VS Milton Keynes Dons Prediction England League 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom