Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Newry City VS Crusaders Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

NIR D1Newry City VS Crusaders Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
Northern Ireland Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Newry City win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Newry City scored 11 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Newry City scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Crusaders scored 21 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Crusaders scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 2.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Newry City last five matches: L/L/L/D/D; Crusaders last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Newry City vs Crusaders are 19.50-8.00-1.45, live odds change to 8.50-5.50-1.38. The lowest first odds are 5.50-4.50-1.19, live odds change to 5.80-4.75-1.28. The average first odds are 6.94-4.94-1.36, live average odds change to 7.25-5.13-1.32. In this game the chance that Newry City wins is 13.2%, the chance for a draw is 18.3% and the chance for Crusaders to win this game is 68.5%.


Newry City VS Crusaders Prediction
The First Pick: Crusaders to win
The Second Pick: draw

Newry City VS Crusaders Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom