Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nicaragua VS cuba Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFNicaragua VS cuba Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, Nov.7 2019     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nicaragua got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. cuba got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nicaragua win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nicaragua win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. cuba win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 83.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nicaragua last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. cuba last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/-/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/-/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nicaragua wins is 53.53%, the chance for a draw is 24.59% and the chance for cuba to win this game is 21.88%.


Nicaragua VS cuba
Prediction:Nicaragua

Nicaragua VS cuba Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom