Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nice VS Bordeaux Prediction France Ligue 1

FRA D1Nice VS Bordeaux Prediction France Ligue 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Nice win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Nice scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Nice scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bordeaux scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bordeaux scored 2 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Nice last five matches: L/L/D/D/D; Bordeaux last five matches: W/L/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Nice vs Bordeaux are 2.28-3.40-3.78, live odds change to 2.28-3.30-3.95. The lowest first odds are 1.85-2.78-2.90, live odds change to 1.85-2.72-3.20. The average first odds are 2.18-3.12-3.46, live average odds change to 2.18-3.11-3.67. In this game the chance that Nice wins is 43.5%, the chance for a draw is 30.5% and the chance for Bordeaux to win this game is 26.0%.


Nice VS Bordeaux Prediction
The First Pick: Nice to win
The Second Pick: draw

Nice VS Bordeaux Prediction France Ligue 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom