Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nomme JK Kalju VS F91 Dudelange Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA ELNomme JK Kalju VS F91 Dudelange Prediction UEFA Europa League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nomme JK Kalju got 12 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.4 with 43 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

2. F91 Dudelange got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.5 with 3 points in Luxembourg National Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nomme JK Kalju win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nomme JK Kalju win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches. F91 Dudelange win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nomme JK Kalju last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap:L/-/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/-/U/O/U. F91 Dudelange last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap: W/-/V/W/V; Over/Under: O/-/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nomme JK Kalju wins is 35.33%, the chance for a draw is 28.18% and the chance for F91 Dudelange to win this game is 36.49%.


Nomme JK Kalju VS F91 Dudelange
Prediction:F91 Dudelange

Nomme JK Kalju VS F91 Dudelange Prediction UEFA Europa League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom