Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nomme JK Kalju VS Tallinna JK Legion Prediction Estonia Champions League

EST D1Nomme JK Kalju VS Tallinna JK Legion Prediction Estonia Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Estonia Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nomme JK Kalju got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 6 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

2. Tallinna JK Legion got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.10 with 0 points in Estonia Champions League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nomme JK Kalju win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nomme JK Kalju win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches. Tallinna JK Legion win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nomme JK Kalju last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/-/-. Tallinna JK Legion last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/V/V/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nomme JK Kalju wins is 74.22%, the chance for a draw is 15.80% and the chance for Tallinna JK Legion to win this game is 9.97%.


Nomme JK Kalju VS Tallinna JK Legion
Prediction:Nomme JK Kalju

Nomme JK Kalju VS Tallinna JK Legion Prediction Estonia Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom