Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Northampton Town VS Carlisle United Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Northampton Town VS Carlisle United Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Northampton Town win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Northampton Town scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Northampton Town scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 80.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Carlisle United scored 22 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Carlisle United scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Northampton Town last five matches: L/L/D/D/D; Carlisle United last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Northampton Town vs Carlisle United are 2.50-3.60-3.10, live odds change to 2.60-3.36-3.15. The lowest first odds are 2.10-2.88-2.55, live odds change to 2.16-2.84-2.67. The average first odds are 2.34-3.21-2.91, live average odds change to 2.41-3.16-2.95. In this game the chance that Northampton Town wins is 38.8%, the chance for a draw is 29.5% and the chance for Carlisle United to win this game is 31.7%.


Northampton Town VS Carlisle United Prediction
The First Pick: Northampton Town to win
The Second Pick: Carlisle United to win

Northampton Town VS Carlisle United Prediction England League 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom