Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nottingham Forest VS Fleetwood Town Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCNottingham Forest VS Fleetwood Town Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nottingham Forest got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.20 with 1 points in England Championship.

 

2. Fleetwood Town got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.3 with 6 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nottingham Forest win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nottingham Forest win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Fleetwood Town win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nottingham Forest last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/L; Handicap:W/L/-/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/-/O/-. Fleetwood Town last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/-/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/-/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nottingham Forest wins is 54.90%, the chance for a draw is 24.66% and the chance for Fleetwood Town to win this game is 20.44%.


Nottingham Forest VS Fleetwood Town
Prediction:Nottingham Forest

Nottingham Forest VS Fleetwood Town Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom