Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Nurnberg VS Erzgebirge Aue Prediction German Bundesliga 2

GER D2Nurnberg VS Erzgebirge Aue Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nurnberg got 7 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.15 with 29 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. Erzgebirge Aue got 10 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.6 with 37 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nurnberg win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nurnberg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Erzgebirge Aue win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nurnberg last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Erzgebirge Aue last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nurnberg wins is 47.05%, the chance for a draw is 26.80% and the chance for Erzgebirge Aue to win this game is 26.16%.


Nurnberg VS Erzgebirge Aue
Prediction:Nurnberg

Nurnberg VS Erzgebirge Aue Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom