Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
OTMK Olmaliq VS Esteghlal Dushanbe Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLOTMK Olmaliq VS Esteghlal Dushanbe Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team OTMK Olmaliq win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team OTMK Olmaliq scored 14 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, OTMK Olmaliq scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Esteghlal Dushanbe scored 20 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Esteghlal Dushanbe scored 10 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 3.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. OTMK Olmaliq last five matches: W/W/D/L/L; Esteghlal Dushanbe last five matches: W/D/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of OTMK Olmaliq vs Esteghlal Dushanbe are 1.99-3.65-4.20, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 1.80-3.20-3.40, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 1.83-3.38-4.00, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that OTMK Olmaliq wins is 50.0%, the chance for a draw is 27.1% and the chance for Esteghlal Dushanbe to win this game is 22.9%.


OTMK Olmaliq VS Esteghlal Dushanbe Prediction
The First Pick: OTMK Olmaliq to win
The Second Pick: draw

OTMK Olmaliq VS Esteghlal Dushanbe Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom