Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Olympiakos Piraeus VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLOlympiakos Piraeus VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Olympiakos Piraeus got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.4 with 0 points in Greece National A.

 

2. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 19 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.2 with 67 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Olympiakos Piraeus win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Olympiakos Piraeus win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Olympiakos Piraeus last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Olympiakos Piraeus wins is 51.53%, the chance for a draw is 26.70% and the chance for Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi to win this game is 21.77%.


Olympiakos Piraeus VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi
Prediction:Olympiakos Piraeus

Olympiakos Piraeus VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom