Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Orleans US 45 VS Guingamp Prediction French League Cup

FRA LCOrleans US 45 VS Guingamp Prediction French League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
French League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Orleans US 45 got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.17 with 1 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Guingamp got 1 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.12 with 4 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Orleans US 45 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Orleans US 45 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Guingamp win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Orleans US 45 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/U. Guingamp last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Orleans US 45 wins is 37.73%, the chance for a draw is 30.85% and the chance for Guingamp to win this game is 31.42%.


Orleans US 45 VS Guingamp
Prediction:Orleans US 45

Orleans US 45 VS Guingamp Prediction French League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom