Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Oxford United VS Peterborough United Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCOxford United VS Peterborough United Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oxford United got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.6 with 4 points in England League 1.

 

2. Peterborough United got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.24 with 0 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oxford United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 88.89%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oxford United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches. Peterborough United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oxford United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/V. Peterborough United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/-/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/-/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oxford United wins is 39.61%, the chance for a draw is 27.36% and the chance for Peterborough United to win this game is 33.03%.


Oxford United VS Peterborough United
Prediction:Oxford United

Oxford United VS Peterborough United Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom