Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
PSV Eindhoven VS Club Brugge Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFPSV Eindhoven VS Club Brugge Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team PSV Eindhoven win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team PSV Eindhoven scored 25 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, PSV Eindhoven scored 14 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Club Brugge scored 16 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Club Brugge scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. PSV Eindhoven last five matches: W/W/D/W/L; Club Brugge last five matches: W/W/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of PSV Eindhoven vs Club Brugge are 2.00-3.40-3.10, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 2.00-3.40-3.10, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 2.00-3.40-3.10, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that PSV Eindhoven wins is 44.8%, the chance for a draw is 26.3% and the chance for Club Brugge to win this game is 28.9%.


PSV Eindhoven VS Club Brugge Prediction
The First Pick: PSV Eindhoven to win
The Second Pick: Club Brugge to win

PSV Eindhoven VS Club Brugge Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom