Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Pakhtakor VS Al Quwa Al Jawiya Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLPakhtakor VS Al Quwa Al Jawiya Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Pakhtakor win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Pakhtakor scored 20 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Pakhtakor scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al Quwa Al Jawiya scored 14 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al Quwa Al Jawiya scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Pakhtakor last five matches: D/L/W/L/W; Al Quwa Al Jawiya last five matches: D/W/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Pakhtakor vs Al Quwa Al Jawiya are 2.56-3.75-4.60, live odds change to 1.87-3.75-4.80. The lowest first odds are 1.70-3.20-2.55, live odds change to 1.70-2.80-3.35. The average first odds are 2.34-3.33-2.85, live average odds change to 1.76-3.38-3.98. In this game the chance that Pakhtakor wins is 41.1%, the chance for a draw is 28.0% and the chance for Al Quwa Al Jawiya to win this game is 30.9%.


Pakhtakor VS Al Quwa Al Jawiya Prediction
The First Pick: Pakhtakor to win
The Second Pick: Al Quwa Al Jawiya to win

Pakhtakor VS Al Quwa Al Jawiya Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom