Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Parnu JK VS Laanemaa Haapsalu Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFParnu JK VS Laanemaa Haapsalu Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Parnu JK got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.6 with 1 points in Estonia Esi Liiga.

 

2. Laanemaa Haapsalu got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.7 with 0 points in Estonia Teine Liiga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Parnu JK win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Parnu JK win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Laanemaa Haapsalu win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Parnu JK last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/W; Handicap:W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/-/-/-/-. Laanemaa Haapsalu last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Parnu JK wins is 67.66%, the chance for a draw is 16.14% and the chance for Laanemaa Haapsalu to win this game is 16.20%.


Parnu JK VS Laanemaa Haapsalu
Prediction:Parnu JK

Parnu JK VS Laanemaa Haapsalu Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom