Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Partizan Belgrade VS Zemun Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFPartizan Belgrade VS Zemun Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Partizan Belgrade got 18 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 58 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Zemun got 6 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.13 with 27 points in Serbia Prva Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Partizan Belgrade win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Partizan Belgrade win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Zemun win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Partizan Belgrade last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/W; Handicap:V/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Zemun last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap: -/L/-/V/-; Over/Under: -/U/-/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Partizan Belgrade wins is 83.90%, the chance for a draw is 9.89% and the chance for Zemun to win this game is 6.21%.


Partizan Belgrade VS Zemun
Prediction:Partizan Belgrade

Partizan Belgrade VS Zemun Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom